December 7, 2011

Trip to Tagaytay




Last Dec 04, 2011. Friends from a Photographer group at FB decided to hold a photoshoot at Tagaytay. For me it will be a 5 hour travel from Cabanatuan City to Tagaytay. Well I didn't thought of the hustle of getting there but the passion for photography. So I decided to come. Weeks before the shoot I told my girlfrien Mariz to come with me and be my model.

Dec 03, 2011 around 7pm, I decided to travel to Manila to avoid getting to the meeting place late, I stayed at my Mariz' house. So there I arrived 10 pm and decided to sleep immediately knowing tomorrow will be so fun and exciting for all of us.

We woke up 3am and got out of the house 4am and met up with Kenneth Dale one of the photographers going to Tagaytay at 7-Eleven and took a taxi ride going to Pasay. When we arrived at the meeting place it was just us that are there, I said "Kala ko ba nandito na sila eh bakit wala pa. nagmadali pa naman ako.". I was really excited to go and meet other photographers of the group jayjay, scythe, ria, ysai, viel and others. So we waited until around 6am that the they arrived with our models Venus , Jhov and Jayson, which were really pretty and good looking.

When we got to Tagaytay the weather isn't really that good to us, plus my flu got worst, it was raining and the fog is building up around the place resulting to dull colors but good thing i brought my reflectors with me and helped us alot.
The shoot was host by Ysai Perea one of the members of the group, there was prizes for the best shots during the event.

We even visited a OPEN House event of Monte Luce and ate there hehehe. So if you have lots of visitors with you take them in a open house theres lots of food there! LOL!

It was a fun day for us even though the weather is not that good but still we enjoyed the company of each other. The time going there is worth it plus new acquaintances is what i got, thank you for letting me come guys! See you next time! TARA dito sa NORTH!


Few photos from the shoot. I'll upload the rest after finishing the final touches.

The Photographers and the model. Photo by Ed Casili
The Models Venus, Jhov and Jayson courtesy of Melanio Mejarito Photo by Ed Casili

Me and Mariz

L-R Me, Johv, Venus, Jayson, Admin Otep and Admin Ria

1 comment: