January 3, 2011

Welcome to Lakbay Nueva Ecija: Travel Blog



Hi guys! Welcome to Lakbay Nueva Ecija. We have created this blog to feature the different tourist spots in Nueva Ecija. We'll be showing the best places to go, food to discover and many more. Also we'll be putting up Photography shots showing the best places here in Nueva Ecija. Also you may contribute to this blog. Just email me your post thru carlopogs09@yahoo.com. I'll be putting your name as the author of the post. So let's enjoy Nueva Ecija, the place of "Infinite Bounty", the place of the "Golden Harvest".

5 comments:

  1. Nice blog Jay Cee. It's very lively. :)

    Regards,
    Glen Villar
    http://walkingwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Nueva Ecija last month , and it was my very 1st time! :D im looking forward to visiting more places in this province. I have no province so im hoping to be an "adopted son " of NE :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog! Too bad I dont know you but I hope you enjoyed your stay at our beloved province. Me too, I'm not originally from Nueva Ecija but I loved it here so much that I decided to live and work here. I wish we can talk more about your trip please feel free to send me an email at jancarlo06@gmail.com

    Hoping to hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful apartments in Singapore luxuriously furnished with the best amenities. Choose Treetops for a wonderful stay in Singapore on your holiday or vacation. Visit: http://www.treetops.com.sg/apartments-in-singapore.html

    ReplyDelete